YouTube personality Thomas Sanladerer is back at it with another video in his “Basics” series. In this video, Thomas shares tips and tricks for post-processing your 3D prints. Including some great safety tips:
- When using a knife or sharp object, cut away from your body
- Use a vice to hold down your part and get a better grip
- Gloves are great to stop cuts and stabs
- Safety glasses will help with any flying plastic shards and chemical splashes
- When using solvents and adhesives, make sure not to get them on your skin or inhale the vapors
Watch the video below for tips on giving your 3D prints a great finish!